Anyone for Pupcorn? – LIVE ONLINE CLASS – June 30th, 2021
- Learn how to model a cute puppy with modelling chocolate
- Work with masks to make painting easier
- Have some fun with gelatine to create 3D glasses
- Work with cake presses and fill them in easily
- Make fun ‘popcorn’ suitable for a cake
For £30 (around €35) you will get:
- Permanent access to the ‘Pupcorn’ video, private Facebook page and downloadable resources.
- The live session is on June 30th at 4:00pm (UK/Ireland time). But if you can’t make it, don’t worry – the replay and access to all the resources will be there to see as many times as you like.
- Downloadable material including templates.
- Get support from me and ask any questions you may have directly – anytime!
- And finally an amazing out of this world cake and so many new skills.
A few FAQ’s…
“Wait… I’m a beginner. I could never do this!”
This class is broken down into steps, so you will be able to do everything. All of my classes are about learning more skills that you can use in future cakes.
“I’m busy that day. Will I still be able to join?”
While the class will be filmed on June 30th, it will also be recorded and kept there forever. So you can view, and review it in your own time. Plus you’ll have access to all of the downloadable material and I will always be around to answer any questions that you might have.