A wine barrel cake that actually pours WINE! Surprise the wine lover in your life with this cake that offers both eating and drinking.
This is a pre recorded video that will be aired live with me on Facebook. I will be there to explain the process and to answer any questions that you might have. You will have full access to the video to play and replay as many times as you need. All templates and guides will also be available to you to download and print as you need.
In this class you will learn how to
- Build an intricate food-safe structure
- Create an internal system to contain the wine
- Make a realistic aged wood effect
- Quickly colour and shade a cake using an airbrush (airbrush alternatives given)
- Work with modelling chocolate
- Create a brassy effect
- Basic airbrush techniques
For €37 you will get:
- Permanent access to the ‘Working Wine Barrel’ private Facebook page
- Access to the video and to all the resources forever. Watch it as many times as you like
- Downloadable material including all templates
- Support from me and ask any questions you may have directly at the live video or at a later date too
- To take away so many new skills that you can apply to future cakes
A few FAQs…
“Wait… I’m a beginner and this looks complicated. I could never do this”
I have broken down this class into simplified steps so that everyone will be able to make it.
“How big is this cake? Can I reduce the size of it?”
Yes this is a larger cake that would feed 50+ people. But by reducing the provided template size you can reduce the portions too